Stephen Shu is currently a Visiting Lecturer at Cornell University, Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management and will join the faculty as a Professor of Practice in July 2023.
He focuses on behavioral economics, judgment and decision making, consulting, research methods, and experiential learning, and he teaches the following classes:
• Applied Behavioral Economics in Finance and Marketing (AEM 6150)
• Behavioral Economics in Decision Making (NBAY 6630 at Cornell Tech as part of the SC Johnson Graduate School of Management)
• Grand Challenges Project section themed around Applied Behavioral Economics and consulting projects that address UN Sustainable Development Goals (AEM 4000)
• Research Methods (AEM 6991) for behavioral finance and behavioral marketing concentrations
• CEMS Masters in International Management Project (AEM 6993), a consulting projects course